Each year, federal agencies obligate as much as 15% of their contracting actions in the last month of the fiscal year. This creates a massive strain on resources, resulting in delays, wasted appropriations, and lots of headaches.
Much of this is caused by fragmentation across the acquisition lifecycle.
The ASP solves this problem by providing end-to-end visibility to the procurement pipeline and empowering efficiency, accuracy, and agility
through collaborative acquisition planning.
The Solution - ASP
Better Visibility | Better Planning | Better Collaboration.
Program & Administrative
- Track the status of your acquisition pipeline, proactively plan around and dependencies, and receive reminders when items are due.
- Collaboratively plan all of your acquisitions and build package components within one application.
- Access agency templates, guidelines, and best practices that help simplify the planning process.
Budget & Financial
- Track and analyze the past, present, and future costs of all acquisitions with simple, intuitive reports and dashboards.
- Ensure funding is properly allocated and prevent appropriations from going to waste.
- Flexibly plan across multiple budget and CR scenarios.
Acquisition & Procurement
- Plan your workforce around upcoming acquisitions and help each of your buyers stay on top of their schedules.
- Gain insight into the full procurement pipeline before requests cross your desk.
- Empower line of business customers to provide better packages and ease the burden on your staff.
To learn more, watch the video below or read our brochure.